Friday, December 5, 2014

It's been awhile!

That's me. In Texas. Where we live now! Yay!

So it’s been awhile sense my last post and I apologize for that. Over the last month, we drove 1,132 miles from eastern Kentucky to League City, Texas with two dogs, a rabbit and (an almost) two-year-old. Everyone made it. I’m amazed. We had to stay in temporary living for two weeks after we got here until the previous owner of the house we bought moved out. I thought it would be helpful to you future relocationers with children to give some tips and advice on how to travel with a child and animals on such a long trip. However, I’m not really even sure how the hell I did it … so … yeah. But I will take a moment and commend my past self for having the foresight for leaving Bounce dryer sheets in the truck overnight while we stayed at hotels because holy hell, that vehicle would have smelled like a dog fart wrapped in a dirty sock and dipped in sour milk.

Gross. It was gross.

Till the next helpful post …


xoxo
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment