Thursday, July 24, 2014

Croutons & Chocolate Milk

My dear child is just over a year and a half. From what I've come to understand through various reading materials, he is stubborn as hell about what he eats because it’s apparently the only thing he can control at this age. So today for lunch, Mason has chosen seasoned croutons and chocolate milk. 

















In his defense, they’re flipping amazing. Seriously. Don’t even bother with salad and tomatoes. You could just make a side dish with these.

However, he sees me bust out a stale rice cake with a dab of peanut butter and changes his mind about what he wants. My consequence for reminding him that his food is on his plate ...  



Anyway,

Olive Garden Seasoned Croutons – My local Sams Club sells them in a 32 oz. bag for just $5.88

TruMoo Chocolate Milk – local grocery store. Somewhere around $3-$4 ish.

Luckily my personal clean-up crew was there for the assist. 

I wonder how stinky the dog farts will be tonight ...


xoxo
Jessie 

No comments:

Post a Comment